There are various methods of organising your repeat prescriptions.
The request for medication can be:
- Requested via this website using online access
- Delivered in person to the sugery by posting it in the prescriptions slot at the front reception desk
- Sent to us by post in an envelope marked ’Prescriptions Clerk’
- Faxed to us on 01202 548 532 for the attention of the Prescriptions Clerk
- Emailed to us at email@example.com
- Liaised via your chemist if you have made this arrangement. You tell the chemist you need a repeat prescription, then they tell us, and we issue the prescription. This obviously takes slightly longer
Please ensure that you include your name, date of birth, contact number and the medication(s) you require on all requests.
You can collect the completed prescription:
- In person by asking at the desk
- If you give us a stamped addressed envelope we will send the prescription back to you, (please allow adequate posting time)
- If you have an arrangement with a chemist they will collect the prescription for you
We need a minimum of 2 working days to process a routine repeat prescription request. New or non-routine repeat prescriptions, for example medication you have been prescribed in hospital, may take a little longer.
Please note that we can issue non-NHS prescriptions via a private script, this may be following a private consultation with a non NHS Clinician or transcription of a foreign prescription. A standard fee of £30 maybe charged at the Clinicians discretion.